Manage Guides Family and Personal Finance - Money payday was already exhausted by the middle of the month? Forced debt fro to cover living expenses at the end of the month? Or feel the current income is too low to support the day-to-day lifestyle?
Wait a minute. Do not rush to blame a small salary for the inability to survive at the end of the month. It may actually just need a bit of monthly financial management for a minimal salary to be sufficient for all the needs for family and personal. The following tips can be quite helpful in managing family finances and personal.
- - Prioritizing Savings and installment. Once the money already in hand, get used to directly set aside a few percent as savings. Then, priority-mortgage installment to be paid. Especially credit card repayments. Immediately pay off credit card repayments, because this is a bad debt left continuously exist. Given any arrears will be charged interest that is not cheap. Try not to repay more than two types of payment each month.
- - For-For Expenditure. Get used to divide your spending. Can be in the form of percentages or with the envelope system. Where classify expenditures and expenditures that are routine in case if there is a sudden need.
- - Selective in monthly shopping. Select-select in the shopping monthly. Buying in the market, buy in large quantities as inventory, and buying products that are promotional or discount can be a good alternative to save expenses.
- - Hunting discount. Nothing to be ashamed to buy discount items. Goods discount attend one of them because the shop owner had excess stock. Thus, goods which are calculated the old goods are sold at a discount. If you want to buy goods that are not a primary need, buy a discount or are currently applying a discount.
- - Entertainment cheap. Fun weekend did not have to go to expensive places. Take advantage of new places that are promotion, half price cinema tickets, discount coupons for admission recreation park could be utilized.
- - As needed. The most important thing is, do the spending as needed. do not have hungry eyes. Sometimes our income is not enough because of our own excessive spending.
Related : Managing Money Spending